Thursday, January 28, 2010

Haiti Report #2


January 21
Report #2

Good morning,

This is just a quick update as we prepare to depart Miami for the Dominican Republic. A couple of the team members arrived last night and I believe others will be meeting us at the Miami airport. Some of those we thought you were going to come are now not going to accompany us.

Our flight for Santo Domingo departs at 12:20 PM. Thanks to the help of some people in Fort Wayne I have about two suitcases full of medical supplies to take with me.

I hope I will be able to send and updates from the Dominican Republic, but that is certainly not guaranteed. Internet is somewhat precarious there, especially the place where we will be staying by the border. From Haiti it will be impossible.

Thank you, for all of your prayers.

In Christ,
Doug

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment